Lori's Minute

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tagged Myself

Not having anything to wtite about, I decided to tag myself.

Things in my closet:
1. Box with baby clothes from my kids I want to keep
2. my flute
3. my wedding dress in a box on the shelf
4. HOH's old t-shirts from his college days
5. christmas wrapping paper

Things in my car (ten years ago when I was actually driving)
1. McDonald's wrappers
2. Underwear in my glovebox which I hastily put there when it fell out of my laundry basket and then my mother found it later when she was looking for a map,
3. John Denver and Neil Diamond cassettes
4. Some old papers and artwork from my college days
5, a first aid kit

Things in my refridgerator
1. lots of diet soda
2. yogurt which we always buy but never eat
3. milk
4. beer for when my brother comes over
5. relish for when my father-in-law visits

Things on/in my nightstand
1. Journal which I have not writtan in since I started blogging
2. Both the kids baby books so I can update them often
3. 2 clock radios, one new one and the other one which I have not put away yet
4. magazines
5. a pencil holder with a photo frame which I have not put in a picture yet (had it at least three years)

Things we found in the couch we are getting rid of:
1. pens and pencils
2. marbles
3. hair ribbon
4. paper plates
5. newspaper ads
(ironically, no change was found).

Things I find in the pockets when doing laundry:
1. Lots of rocks (one kid loves rocks)
2. Fruit roll up wrappers
3. post it notes with computer lingo from HOH's work
4. batteries (all the time)
5. grocery lists

Things under my sink
1. jug for watering plants
2. thermos for when we have a lemonade stand for lemonade
3. bottle of food for when we water the Christmas tree to make it last longer
4. dishwasher detergent
5. Things I am not sure about and do not want to know!

Things in my computer desk armoire
1. Rice Krispie bar wrappers
2. cookie crumbs
3. an empty water mug from the Florida trip
4. a pen holder with no pens, only a scissors
5. a button with my hubby's high school basketball picture we found when packing at the in-laws and I said, "MINE!"

Stay cool and have a good one.

10 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

i like your initiative sweetie....

i love how you have an undie in the car still....that is funny, lol...

i betcha most of our houses are alike really...if we all did a write up like you, i know our lists would be so similar.

i hope you have a good day. take care. many hugs.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

I hate getting tagged with lists like these because I don't want to have to admit what's in my closets and under my sinks! You are very brave!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Catch said...

Ha Ha,,had to laugh about the underwear in your car!!!! too funny!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I'm glad you have the relish. Watch out for that stuff under the sink.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Why do we buy yogurt that we don't eat?
Your frig is prepared for others.
that picture of your hoh was a treasure I am glad you got rewarded for all the hard work you did.

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it about yougurt? We buy it an dit just sits in our fridge too!

I love the underwear in the glovebox! LOL!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

I compared your desk to mine. Yours is quite clean. (No picture will be forthcoming).

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Big Pissy said...

We're the exact same way with yogurt!

Must be an epidemic! *lol*

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Janets Planet said...

Yoplait Chocolate Whips!

They occasionally have sales out here on yogurt -- 20 for $10. Who can eat 20 cartons of yogurt!

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]das wetter war[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]better wetter[b][/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home