Lori's Minute

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What is the deal with Tuesdays?

Man, I tried to post earlier today, got it all writtan and went to send it but the server was down and there was a message saying the engineer was working on it. Then tonight I tried and it would not take my password...errrrrghhhh!

I know it is "Post your weight loss Tuesday" and I have gained a pound! But, I did not want to blow it off in case some of you wanted to post a loss because that is always exciting.

I read Mimi's blog today....FUNNY!

I had a rough week last week and therefore did not blog much because I would rather not blog about that stuff but now I am over it and hope to be back reading and blogging daily.

I was thinking about my kids this weekend and how excited they were waiting for their aunt to show up. They were bouncing off the walls. I remember as a kid waiting for my grandparents or cousins for their all too infrequent visits and being so excited like at Christmas waiting for Santa. Anyway, the wait is forever and now that I am the parent of waiting kids, it seems even longer!

Finally she showed up and kept them occupied for so long Pete and I were able to finish a complete sentence and have a conversation without being constantly interrupted. How come I did not have an aunt like this? I think most people probably did not have such an aunt. My kids are lucky.

Have a good one!

5 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Sorry you had a bad week. Your kids are indeed lucky to have an aunt like that.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Catch said...

I had 2 Aunts like that. I still have one....the other one passed away 3 years ago. I love my Aunts.
Your kids are lucky b/c they also have have wonderful parents and grandparents.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

whatever made for a bad wk, i'm glad it's over..it's great to have familiy who love you and the kids. i'm happy to hear their is so much love between all of you...enjoy your one on one with hubby...
take care.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment!

I haevent really gained or lost.

I wish I had aunts or uncles, cousins, anybody at all. Your kids are lucky.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

I weighed in and I stayed the same but I lost 2 lb for the month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home