Lori's Minute

Saturday, May 20, 2006

80-71 it's all about me, me , me!

Continuing on with my list of ten things I feel the world needs to know starting with 80.

80. I am neither a Republican or a Democrat. I vote for who I think will do the best job.

79. My favorite show when I was younger was 'Bewitched'. I wanted to look like Samantha and have Darrin's job. I often thought I would go out and work and my husband would stay home with the kids.

78. I have three decisions in my life that I would do differently if I could do them over again. Most people say they have no regrets but the three I have picked are not life changing but I did not do because of fear and I regret doing/or not doing them now. What those three things are will be in a future blog, of course!

77. My favorite meal is filet mignon, french fries, a salad with ranch dressing, some bread with butter and a diet coke. For dessert either cheesecake (no topping needed) or a Brandy Alexander which is an ice cream drink. We usually get this for our anniversary.

76. I tell both my children they are my favorite. When they ask how can I say both are I use the example of choc. chip cookies. Choc. chip cookies are my favorite cookies. If I make a batch, one might have more chips or one might be bigger or smaller, but they are both choc. chip cookies and are therefore equally my favorite.

75. I talk to myself outloud all the time. This includes practicing my speech for winning the Oscar or an Emmy. My family thinks it is pretty funny.

74. I rarely cried until I became a mom, especially the second time. Now I cry all the time.

73. Mt earliest memory is being around three years old jumping on a couch with my brother singing a song we made up about socks and shoes.

72. I really stink at any game that involves a ball...baseball, football, volleyball, golf, tennis, pool, bowling.

71. I was so bored in my human biology class in college I took a whole semester worth of notes by writing backwards. (I had to use a mirror to study).

I got an A in that class, too.

Family Update: We had a great time at the Blizzard game last night. The game ended with the other team on our one yard line, first and goal and we stopped them to win the game! Today we went to Bay Beach Amusement park. Perfect weather, not crowded but the batteries in the camera were dead.

Have a good one!

6 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Writing your notes backward that takes skill.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger kristi said...

I totally agree with 80, I feel the same way. I love 76 that is a good way to explain it!! I do 75 all of the time, since I was a kid. I think I am my own best friend!! And 71, I can writein reverse, a complete mirror image with no effort at all!!! You and I have a lot in common...scary

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Those darn batteries always fail at just the wrong time.

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love 75 & 76!!!

I am glad you had good weather. Darn batteries did the same thing to me on my sons 1st bday.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Catch said...

LoL at the batteries...does anyone ever have the camera charged up when they need it? Makes me so mad when I get ready to use it and havnet charged it up..grrrrr

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

how many times have my batteries been dead too....it happens to all of us in the most unoportuned times...

Your list makes me feel closer to knowing you. I love that you share with us who you are...Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home