Lori's Minute

Monday, May 22, 2006

Are we done yet? 70-61

Are we done with this list yet? Nope, but I think I will take tomorrow off.

70. The smell of ketchup repulses me. I cannot stand it or any food which has tomatoes in it. When we order pizza, I ask for it to be easy on the sauce.

69. Despite my extreme picky eating habit, I like frog legs. (When I was a kid my parents were tired of me always ordering chicken so they ordered frog legs and I ate it and loved it ever since).

68. I like giving backrubs and footrubs but do not like receiving them.

67. My ears are not pierced.

66. My first car was a green, 1976 Gremlin which I paid $700. It always started in the winter but was terrible in snow.

65. I did not like school until I went to college.

64. I was painfully shy until I got a job at age 15.

63. Despite being so shy in school, I got A pluses giving oral reports and would often volunteer to go first to get it over with.

62. When I was a kid, my brother and I had a pet poodle we named Husky. He was not your typical high strung poodle but very good with us kids. He lived to be 15 years old.

61. Our high school marching band played at a Packer game. I was in flag corps and a Packer player almost knocked me over when he came onto the field.

Blah, blah, blah....

Family Update: We had a nice day yesterday. We drove up to Crystal Falls to spend the day with my father-in-law since it was his birthday. He told many great stories and we talked about how people remember things differently. The driving went smooth except on the way back, the kids got a little loud and crazy.

Have a good one.

6 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good family day. I would love to get to hear Johns stories in person.

I was in flags too!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Sorry to here the kits got noisy. do you think it was the cake, Too much sugar. Or the long ride.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Catch said...

Your so lucky you get to hear Dr Johns stories in person! What a treat that would be.

Frog legs????? ewwwwwwwwwwww

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger kristi said...

Yuck, I can't believe that you like frog legs but won't try strawberries!!!! Just kidding. It always seems like the kids love to get rowdy in the car doesn't it.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

I am glad that I checked in because I gained information for faml trivia. What animals does Lori like to eat that ribbits?
Glad you had good time with the parents

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

love your lists...i love ketchup/tomatoes but in general i am a very picky eating person thingy...everyone tells me so...

i love backrubs and footrubs but much rather received them than give them...i think we would make a great team...for me lol...

spanish girls ears' are pierced since they are born...before they leave the hospital...different customs eh?

i didn't start driving until i was 25...i was way too overwhelmed by the responsibility that i may hurt someone...

i am not so shy but much shyer than i have been before..i think it depends where and when...

Love your lists....Thanks for sharing more of you..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home