Lori's Minute

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Post Your Weight Loss Tuesday

Maybe I should title this "Post Your Frustrations Tuesday" since this is the second week in a row I had trouble getting to my blog, this time because of my browser. HOH found another browser for me so here we go.

This is week Three of the 16 week program. I lost two pounds although I feel like I should have lost at least ten, for a total of six pounds. I know I am following the right program for me and I will be happier as I get closer to my goal. I am anxious to hear how my fellow bloggers did and hope you all come back Wed. to post your losses.

Family Update: HOH took the ten year old to the doctor since her cough is horrendous and she also is having trouble breathing so not only did she get a prescription for antibitotics she also got an inhaler. I had asthma when I was her age as well as allergies and her dad gets hives which she also gets....poor thing. Tommorow she has her band and choral concert and I know she does not want to miss it. HOH also got a prescription when the doc heard his his cough so at least he won't have to go in if his does not get better soon.

I feel like I had more to say but I just want to get this post out...at least it is still Tuesday!

10 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Penelda said...

Well I hope Breanna enjoys her concert. I will not mention weight as I have been put on steroids and want to eat everything in sight.

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

We went to the doctor yesterday for the same bug. At least the cough medicine he gave me let me sleep last night.

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

I will weight in later again after TOPS. I had a i/2 lb gsin if the scale is right at the docs. I had my shoes on.
I sorry to here about the oldest cold or what ever she has. The doc gave us antibotics and cough med.

I hope she has a good concert.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger kristi said...

Well I weighed in at Weight Watchers and I have lost 3 pounds so I am back on track from the last couple of weeks.
My kids have bronchial asthma, so whenever they get a cold they get asthmatic. My youngest went to the ER numerous times for croup and it sounded like he was having a full on asthma attack. But both of the boys have allergies, seasonal ones. My oldest always has a snotty nose in the Spring. He has to take adult doses of Zyrtec just to get him through it!!

Hope the concert goes well, I was in the band and I always loved my Spring concert

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

i'm glad that she has medicine and that so does your hubby...i hope that's the end of all this horrible sickness.


good luck with the new server...glad you got to post today.

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she gets better soon. I have been given a inhaler for reasons other than asthma, so don't worry too much.

I just got back on track Monday. And somehow I weighed much less than I thought I would this morning. I don't know how much I lost since I went off plan for awhile. But I am very happy!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Catch said...

I havent weighed myself...afraid too...lol. Hope your daughter gets rid of her nasty cough and enjoys her concert.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Well I under wieghed at the doc's. I gained 3/4 lbs.

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Durk just brought home a dozen krispy cremes. I'm already on my 2nd.So much for my loss!

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alprazolam side effects of alprazolam 0.5mg - drug interactions for xanax

 

Post a Comment

<< Home