Lori's Minute

Thursday, May 18, 2006

100-91

I have tried to come up with 100 things about me but decided it was best to do ten a day so at least I would have something to write for ten days that would not require too much thought process on my part. Plus, I like lists of ten. So, I will start with 100 and work my way back.

100. My favorite show lately is 'Scrubs'.
99. I like to paint murals.
98. I have a B.A. in Communications and the Arts.
97. I play the flute.
96. I despise house cleaning.
95. My favorite thing to do is eat.
94. My second favorite thing to do is sleep.
93. It takes me a long time to make a decision, but once I make it, I stick to it.
92. I do not like to fail which makes it hard to start something.
91. Between the ages of 19-27 I moved 11 times. Since then I have moved once (I am now 40).

Pretty boring, huh? Another reason why I am breaking up this list into groups of ten.

Family Update: I went for my 4 mile walk last night and it was perfect weather for it (once the rain stopped). HOH and the daughter are still fighting their coughs even though they are on antibiotics. The kids set up a tent in one of the bedrooms and slept in it last night.

So I have a question and need some comments. We overpaid a medical bill and the office wants to hang on to a portion for a future visit which we currently do have scheduled. I say since we have always paid on time, we should get all the money back and we will pay at the next visit. I am actually thinking of cancelling the dentist visit and going elsewhere. I have heard of some companies doing this and it makes sense in some cases (like a cable company where we always have a monthly bill etc). But I am a little upset with the dentist office. Any comments are appreciated.

Have a good one!

5 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

Not boring at all...
-i love Scrubs too
-i can't draw a circle and would love to able to. i'm sure you are amazingly talented...pics?
-you are beautiful and smart...
-and talented, i have absolutely no musical talent..
-i don't care to house clean and love a perfect house, the combo sucks.
-i looove to sleep too, i'm a cat
-i usually make decisions on the spot, just as my stomach how it feels..usually it works but i respect others that use their brains instead of stomach..
-i am a wanna be perfectionist and the farest from it...
-you moved around alot, just like Cuppojoe...i'm glad you both have found stabiblity now...


thanks, that was fun..

here is my take on things, Run to another Dentist, don't walk. What they did is dishonest. It is their mistake and they have no right to demand how and what they do with your money. If they would have ask you and you agree, well, that is another thing...but for them to take over..

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger kristi said...

I LOVE scrubs....Zach Braff is a little hottie. But most of all I love the humor!!! As for the doctor bill, if you have an appointment scheduled and you do not need the money right now I would let them keep it but make sure you have it in writing that you have a credit. But if you do not like the office as it is and you plan on changing, get the money and run. Patient satisfaction is #1 and you should like where you are

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not boring!I lov ethat you put your fav thing to do is eat. I never thought of it, but its mine too. And sleeping is probably second!

We have been watching Scrubs lately too. We really like it and wish we caught it when it started.

The dentist should definatley give your money back!They have no right to hold it. I used to work for a insurance company and I never heard of that being done.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

If you are sure you want to go back to the dentist it would be ok to let them keep it but that happened to me at the eye doctors and I forgot to mention it and I don't think I got credit.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Catch said...

I would change dentists pronto!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home