Lori's Minute

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This weekend I am going to Eau Claire with a friend who has a conference. I may meet up with my cousin who lives about 20 minutes from there. I really do not plan on doing much except reading, relaxing and as always, thinking. Lately, I think I need to do less thinking and more doing.

We leave on Thursday and we will return late Saturday. I will miss the family and even the dog.

Last Sunday we went to see Mama Mia in Milwaukee. We all agreed we liked the movie better. We did get to see most of the Packer game at a restaurant near the theater so that was good. We think the problem with the play was the instrumental music was so loud we could not hear the lead singer. In fact, everything was too loud. But they looked like they were having fun and at the end, it was fun. On the way home we listened to the cd which was also very loud according to our daughter who was trying to sleep in the car.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I am glad that you did get to see the play and see the game and get some time to yourselfs

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I am sorry the play wasn't better than the movie. When I told Dawn you had gone to see it she said she saw thew play in New York.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home