Lori's Minute

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Feeling a little tired today, I ended up taking a two hour nap! While deep in slumber, I dreamt of my maternal grandparents house which has been common lately. They lived on a farm in a two story house with a barn across the street. My grandparents lived on one side and my aunt Inez and Uncle Vilas on the other side. My grandparents are long gone but my aunt and uncle still live there. This dream I was there with my family and we were getting ready to leave but I had to repack all the clothes and they were still in the dryer. I went to get the clothes and my aunt walked in wondering why I was doing laundry in her house. As I was taking the clothes out, I was also finding cupcakes which I was eating as I took them out so she would not think I washed the cupcakes in her washer and dryer. I have no idea what all this means but I woke up hungry for cupcakes. I wish it would have made me feel like doing laundry but that would involve a miracle of some sort.

3 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Tell Peter that cupcakes coming out of a dryer indicates a deep need to eat out.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The physics say you are going on a long trip with wet clothes and only cupcakes to eat.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

Maybe you wanted cupcakes but needed to do the laundry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home