Lori's Minute

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Finally, we got our son to sleep in his room. He is still not sleeping in his bed (sleeps in a chair) but at least he is near his bed...getting closer.

Yesterday was the first day of school. He got a card to put in a prize drawing (he "got caught being good") and told us all about it when he got home. Then, when it came to bedtime, he said, "Since I got caught being good, can I sleep with you?" I almost caved but said not on a school night but maybe this weekend. Instead I let him stay up an extra fifteen minutes and read him a story...actually I read his toys the story because he already read it.

My daughter had a good first day as well. She told me a girl she does not like is in one of her classes (bully from last year) but she said "Oh well, I ignored her and she is only in one class which is right away in the morning so she is probably too tired to bully anyone then!"

Me, I finally go to the doctor tomorrow. I don't want to go...but I will go. Pete is taking the afternoon off to hold my hand...he is really good about that. He said if I went to the doctor,without whining, we could go out for ice cream after...so I am going. He knows how to get me to do things I do not want to do.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad the kids had a good start at school. Hope everything goes ok with the doctor.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I hoper everything goes well with the doctor. I see my lung doctor next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home