Lori's Minute

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Quote of the Day

Last Friday while I was in Door County, my husband and kids were at his parents. We had planned to sign my son up for a martial arts class which meets three times a week M-W-F. We had gone on Wed. to check out the class, my son participated (this class uses martial arts only for defense, they never practice on each other) and was excited to join. He learned about listening to the master, the instructor, respecting family, and so on.

Turns out they were running late and would not make it back Friday in time to sign up so my husband asked my son if it was ok we wait until Monday to sign up and he said,
"Sure, if it's ok with the Master!"

Why can't he learn that fast at home???

Anyway, we signed him up last night so he is ready to go. We are learning as well and practice with him at home.

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Now he can burn off some of that energy.

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it'll come. He'll have a lot more respect for home when he's grown and no longer living there .....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home