Lori's Minute

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

All Peeped Out

Finally, all the marshmallow peeps are gone. Since hubby has been home on vacation, I have not been doing well on my eating plan. (I have to blame somebody).

Let's see, it has been a busy week of doctor, vet and school appointments. We also attended a martial arts class for the six year old who just wanted to watch at first, but ended up participating and seems to like it. What I like about the class is the kids only hit or kick bags or paddles (they never hit each other) and the main rule is it is only used for defense purposes. I think we will sign him up! This is the first thing he has joined but I still plan to get him into swimming classes at some point.

My daughter, age 12, picked up her new school schedule. She is so excited for the school year to begin. I said to my husband that I never felt that way about school until college and he agreed but neither of us are going to tell her that!

I recently met another woman who also has Ushers Syndrome and we have been like two kids e-mailing each other almost daily with our adventures. It is amazing how much we have in common and the things we have experienced not to mention the way we think because of Ushers.

Is it Friday yet?

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, you want to blow an eating plan? You ought to be here with us at the Makaha Resort and Golf Club. For our continental breakfast we had guava juice, pecan pastries, pineapple, cantaloupe, watermelon, oranges and bananas. OC also had a bagel and some hot tea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home