Lori's Minute

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I need a straw, please

My son, age six, made some dinosaur skeletons out of drinking straws and scotch tape. One is called the "large dino" and the other is called the "albino dino'. Hubby was at a store and bought him some pipe cleaners to make the dinosaurs but I guess the son had to use up all the straws first. Now I have nothing to drink my soda with....yes I could drink it the old fashion way but I like the straws. Perhaps I can use the albino dino as a drinking straw? I will ask but I doubt I will be allowed such an idea. I also needed tape for wrapping a present, but that is all gone now, too. I guess I could wrap it in pipe cleaners.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I remember when one of my daughters had to make a house out of straws for school. Somehow I ended up doing most of the work and going through a couple of boxes of straws. Of couse my(her) grade was A. Since she liked dinosuars she would have liked the dino.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

A dino drinker sounds like qa good idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home