Lori's Minute

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nice Day

Today was a good day. My friend who had a job interview called and said it went very well. Then I had my dad over for dinner since it was his birthday. I had not seen him in awhile so thought it would be good to have him over. I also invited my brother and his family whom I have not seen since my mother's birthday last Feb. (and we all live in the same city!).

I made a family favorite of french bread with a hamburger topping baked in the oven. Instead of cake I made brownies (with help from the six year old), and baked a store bought apple pie crumb which was still warm when I served it. It all went well and I think everyone had a nice time. The kids are growing up so fast.

Happy Birthday, Dad.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice day.
Nice post.
Nice daughter.

Hey, you want to share that french bread & hamburger recipe?

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Do I get invited for my birthday?
Glad you invited your dad. Families need to come together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home