Lori's Minute

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Basement

Well, I am exhausted. Every muscle in my body hurts. No, I did not run a marathon, I am attempting to clean out our basement.

Hubby got me going, he started it and was doing well. He had a box for everthing so when I went down, I knew where to put the stuff. Then it came time to haul out the bags of garbage, move the boxes marked for rummage sale and put the storage boxes where they are supposed to go. You would think that would be it, but it isn't. We still have to mark the stuff for the rummage sale and then have the stinkin thing. We still have three boxes of toys to go through and we still do not have enough room for it all. I really want to stuff it all in the van and drop it off at Goodwill.

I think we will have it done by the time the kids graduate highschool. I hope I have enough energy to make it to the graduation ceremony.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I have a few things in my basement you could help with when you finish yours.

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave away almost everything I own when I left Las Vegas. Right now, all of my worldly possessions fit neatly in my car!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home