Lori's Minute

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Need To Go Back to School

At the risk of embarrassing my friends and family, I have to tell this story.

We were watching Jeopardy! which I have not watched for a couple years but I did not want to watch any more news, so I turned it on. The category was 'PHOBIAS" and the answer was, "If you have monophobia, you have a fear of this state." to which I answered out loud, "Montana!"

Ha ha....I feel so silly especially when hubby answered at the same time, "Being alone" which of course was correct.

It was so silly I had to call my mother who watches the show every day and we had a good laugh.

What is really sad, is my first thought was "Monopoly".

I need to get out of the house more often.....

4 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, Lori,

Can you connect with a support group of parents with children with ADD? The ADD diagnosis has been around for some time now. Perhaps you could talk with a young adult with the ADD diagnosis who could give you a "patient perspective" of the condition, but with a more mature point of view. Just a suggestion. Good luck with your quest.

Sue J.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe, I saw that show! Just shows you how much useless knowlege we need to keep! How do they do it!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Lori -- I thought your answer was quite witty and brilliant.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Montana is kind of a lonely state so you were almost right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home