Lori's Minute

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Time Has Come

I am making my one and only predicition and that is I think Brett Favre will retire this year.(Did you know I was psychic? sp??) I say this because last year the season was so awful there was no way he could end his career on that note. This year was a halfway decent season and he can leave feeling ok how he left the game.

I have to share a story about my son today. We were looking for a restaurant to eat at after church and my husband suggested 'Old Chicago". Luke said, "Then we have to go on vacation!"

(That is because the last time we went on vacation it was to Chicago...he did not realize it was the name of the restaurant). We ate at Texas Roadhouse.

Happy New Year!

6 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Catch said...

I Love texas roadhouse!!! They have the very best steaks!!! Happy New Year Lori!!!!!!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

I like the food at Texas Roadhouse, but here they keep the music so loud you can't hear yourself think!

Happy New Year!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Got a Texas Roadhouse down the road, now I'm hungry!

You really think Bret will retire? We wish someone would retire, trade or just plain get rid of David Carr.

Let's hope for a better 2007!

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

I have no idea who Brett is.....LOL!

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome lori i think your stupid with your issues maybe you should go see a psychriatrist u really nuts...WERIDO

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go fuck ur son

 

Post a Comment

<< Home