Lori's Minute

Monday, January 08, 2007

The Alphabet

I have nothing to post so I am going to write the first thing that pops into my head for each letter of the alphabet. Any shrinks out here, feel free to leave your professional opinion but I already know I need help.

A - Answer - I thought I knew a lot but I hardly know anything
B - Beautiful (nickname my husband calls me)
C - Cinderella - my favorite story as a child.
D - Dog (favorite animal)
E - Evolution - it was the first thing that popped into my head
F - Freedom (for all our soldiers)
G - God
H - Hello
I - Illusion
J - Jumping bean - what I call my son
K - Kaliedascope (sp?)
L - Love
M - Money - I wish I had more but it is not the answer to happiness.
N - Nap
0 - Onamotapia (sp?) one of my favorite words
P - Patience - I wish I had more of it
Q - Quilldancer-represents all teachers who are underpaid and unappreciated.
R - Ranting and/or Raving - I am always doing one or the other
S - SHHHARRRKKKKK!! Run, people, run!!!!
T - Today - do something today rather than tomorrow
U - Ugly - I wish we did not have this word in our vocabulary
V - Velvet - one of my favorite materials.
X - Xceptional - not spelled right but I am not picky
Y - Yams because my daughter loves them
Z - zip because I told my son today to "zip his lip" when his teacher is talking,

Have a good one!

5 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ahem, that sounds like you like to play with words. The choices are funny, LOL

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Catch said...

How nice that hubby calls you beautiful...sounds like a really sweet guy! But I wouldnt expect any less from a son of Betty and John. Good list Lori!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I think that is an xceptional spelling.What an interesting list.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

I am honored to be your Q!

Nice list, Lori.

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a fun read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home