Lori's Minute

Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's Over

No, not the marriage (for hubby who reads my post occasionally and freaks out whenever I say "It's over". I can honestly day I have never once thought of divorce....I have thought of moving to a cleaner home but never divorce.

No, the neighborhood Christmas party is over!!!! It went very well. First we went to the first house and then after a couple hours we went to our house. None of the neighbors had ever been to our house before so they were all excited to see the inside. Looking at the house from the outside, it does not look like much (mostly garage with a front door and a window on the side.) Once you walk in, there is a room with a loft, a huge Christmas tree, and a fireplace to the right.

I also set up my nativity set and had lights on it and I thought it looked cool.

People stayed until midnight, Pete made ice cream drinks which went over well.


Now, I can relax, now I miss the kids, now I can post more often and read others which I have really missed, and we do not have to host a party for at least another five years. I wonder how much time Pete will have to take off to help me clean then?

4 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

LOL! Glad it's over and you had fun. You know, if you start now, you might be ready for the next one in 5 years ...

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Shame on me . I never asked about the party while yoiu were here. Sometimes I live in a different world. Glad it went well.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Catch said...

Glad its over for you Sweety....from the pictures I have seen of your house it looks beautiful...a loft sounds very cool! Can we see a pic of it? Now you can relax and just enjoy the holidays!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Shelby said...

hosting a party is a scary thing.. congrats :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home