Lori's Minute

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Eve Last Year

Last year was a tough one for me because I was so worried about my son and his behavior in school. He, did not seem to think it was a big deal. As Christmas came closer, we talked about his stocking and if Santa would put toys or coal in his. I did not think he was thinking about this too much because his behavior did not seem to improve but finally CHristmas Eve was here.

At our house, Santa comes to fill our stockings while we are at church Christmas Eve and then comes again while we are asleep to put gifts under the tree. We arrive home from church and the kids go check their stockings. I see my son walking up to the fireplace and slowly take his down. He reaches in and pulls out a toy. He turns around and says, "Mom, I HAVE been a good boy!"

5 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really cute.
Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas this year..

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger Catch said...

Hes a cutie Lori! Have a wonderful Christmas Lori!!! God bless you all!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Great story, Lori! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

That's my grandson. How could he be anything but good.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Merry Christmas, Lori, Peter, & kids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home