Lori's Minute

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Quote of the day

Last night we were taking the kids to my mother's house so she could watch them while hubby and I went out for our anniversary dinner. While we were in the car, my son, age 5, said, "Hey, Mom....I like your mom."

"Me, too" I said.

Family Update:
We decided not to get the dog. We are not ready.

We had a very nice anniversary dinner last night. We talked about football and what we would do if we won the lottery.

Hubby is off to New Orleans.

We are going to my daughter's school tonight to meet the teachers.

The project I am going to get done today is to pick up all the toys in the backyard.

Have a good one, people!

7 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

i'm glad you decided not to take the kids along. glad you got to go alone and had a nice time.

your son is just adorable. he cracks me up whenever you share one of his doings. he has an adorable way of expressing himself. grandparents are just the best. i'm glad your kids have such wonderful ones at both end.

hugs.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You son says the cutest stuff! You should have a video camera on him a lot and he will eventually give you something for AFV!

I think you made a good decision about the dog. I hope you had a great dinner!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

I am glad you had your meal with out the kids and the other grandma got to be with them.
I think you made the right choice in waiting for a dog.

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had your meal with out the kids and the other grandma got to be with them.
I think you made the right choice in waiting for a dog.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Lori, I am glad you enjoyed your anniversary dinner. And, when your ready for another pet the right one will come along.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Catch said...

how cute of your son! lol...its great that he has such wonderful Grandparents on both sides.. I mam glad you and hubby got to go to dinner....now what did you all decide to do if you hit the lottery??

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

You can pick up all the toys in just one day. Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home