Lori's Minute

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Time for another top ten list

It is time for another one of my lists. This one is

Top Ten Things I Have Learned from Other Bloggers.

10. There are a lot of cool people with tatoos out there.

9. I am not the only person who has problems with weight, money, family and/or money.

8. It is possible to make a blueberry/grass pie.

7. I can always count on my blogger friends to be supportive no matter how I am feeling.

6. People wil do anything for useless JC points.

5. Turtles are more popular than I thought.

4. My blog friends probably know more about me than my own family.

3. I am not the only person who has a purple door.

2. When my fellows bloggers are happy, I am happy, when they are sad, I am sad, when they are angry, I am angry.

1. You can spend just as much money at an adult store as you can on a couch!

2 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job but now nonsence storys whats up with you see you tonight.

Tcob

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger kristi said...

Your list is all so true!!! I love my blog world too. I have learned so much from my blogger buds..

But you left one out, it is amazing how a fictional town in someones backyard (Pigeon Falls) can captivate you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home