Lori's Minute

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Continuing the countdown 30-21

We are almost done with the top 100 things I feel you must know about me (or not).

30. I start out sleeping on my tummy, then move to my side and then my other side.

29. I like to save the blue m&ms and eat those last.

28. I know the choc. chip recipe by heart.

27. I was going to say I have never been out of the country but I remembered when I lived in California, we took about a 15 minute trip into Mexico. I was so scared I wanted us to go back right away. The awful part was it was so easy to get there but it took forever to get back in. The guy I was with was a paramedic and had a fishing tackle box full of first aid stuff and I thought for sure we would get checked and pulled over for that, but they let us through. Whew!

26. If I had one super power it would be the power to heal.

25. I do not like shopping for clothes or shoes. I wear shoes until they are worn out.

24. My life motto is "seeing the glass half full and not half empty".

23. I color my roots. In fact, I just did it yesterday but left the color in too long because I was reading everone's blog!

22. I have never had a cup of coffee.

21. For the longest time, I had to sleep with a ton of blankets. I liked the weight. I was one of those people who was always cold. Now, I sleep with just a sheet and sometimes not even that. (Premenopausal???)

Family Update: The inlaws are here and we are getting ready for the ten year olds first communion. Yesterday they all went swimming at the hotel. I was going to go until I decided I had better color my hair.

Have a good one!

6 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the communion!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger kristi said...

I hate shopping for shoes and clothes too, nothing ever fits and I just get depressed though.

I eat stuff in weird ways too like your M&M's. I always eat the topping off of pizza before I eat the crust.

Congrats on the communion, saw pictures on Betty's page and the kids are cute

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Catch said...

That was your daughter in Bettys pictures? And your son? Its not easy to figure out the Linna family! lol. Congratulations on your daughters communion..she looked so cute!

I cant believe you dont like to buy shoes....I love shoes!

I sleep with my A/C on and 2 blankets...lol. In the winter I have a fan on all the time. I like having the room cold when I sleep. I figure its hormones. lol.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I just can't imagine never having a cup of coffee. When I was in Mexico I worried the whole time about pick pockets.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

Congratulations to your family and specially to your daughter in such a special event. I'm sure it was a wonderful day. Happy that you guys all share in each other's milestones.
I love your list...i like your motto. Can't believe you have never had coffee! Wait till i tell my Java nut Cuppojoe that such people exists, lol...But in all seriousness, it's not such a bad idea. Coffee is addicting and the caffeine not so good for you..And it's a diaretic too..I'm with you with the blankest thing..I need to feel some weight in the summer too. I think it's a comforting thing for me. Even in long car rides, as i fall asleep i grab anything, coat, jacket if no blanket around and then feel 'safe' i guess...Why were you scare to go to Mexico?
Hope you are well.

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home