Lori's Minute

Monday, May 01, 2006

TopTen Fun Things this Weekend

This past weekend, all my in-laws were in town visiting. Today's top ten list is fun things that happened this past weekend.

10. I did not overeat too much.

9. None of the kids ended up with broken bones or severe bleeding (notice I said severe).

8. The kids were fine with eating hotdogs (makes my job a lot easier).

7. HOH won an autograph football signed by the Packers new head coach, Mike McMarthy. (HOH NEVER wins anything).

6. We went to an indoor water park....FUN!

5. My sister-in-law and I won in canasta (we lost a game, too, but that is irrelevent).

4. We did not run out of cold soda (This is a big deal to me because we never seem to have enough).

3. The four year old got some birthday gifts (currently he is playing with the fishing set in the bath tub. Any toy that last more than three hours makes it a successful gift!)

2. Everything I made or put out was eaten. (Hint: those frozen mini-eclairs from the grocers freezer go over very well).

1. The four year old did very well in school today! I will now do the "happy, happy, joy, joy' dance.

Today I did not give him a lecture before he left. I just said, "Go and have a good day". Maybe that did it or it was the fact he could not go to the train show with his grandparents because he did not do well last week. (Didn't matter because he fell asleep when then went to the show and was still sleeping when they got back).

Well, tomorrow is "Post your weight loss Tuesday" so I hope everyone is ready! I am anxious to know how everyone did.

Have a good one!

5 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Catch said...

I give you and HoH a lot of credit for sticking to your guns on not letting your little boy go to the train show....hopefully its something that he will remember. Glad you had a great weekend with family..(Ive seen those eclairs, always wondered if they would be good...now I know! ) Have a great day Lori!

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had agreat one! I love those eclairs too! I get the weight watchers smart ones.They are really good.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

One of the in-lawa was happy with the weekend too. Proud of how you were not temped to over=eat with us.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Louisiana said...

sounds like a successful and fun wknd...i'm glad...happy belated bday to your son...

:)

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I am glad you enjoyeed the week end. Thanks again for keeping my secret. Glad Luke is enjoying the toy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home