Lori's Minute

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Post Your Weight Loss Tuesday

Week 1 of 16 is here for 'Post your weight loss Tuesday.' I know my blog friends will not let me down. I will post my loss and then anyone who wants can post theirs in the comments. I will post the total in Wednesday's post. I need to find another word for post!

OK, here we go....


Are you ready?


Have you done well this past week?


Maybe you had good intentions but did not do so well so here is my motivational speech to get you through so you can post a loss for next Tuesday.

How many times do we go 'looking' for inspiration as a way for us to start something healthy? I say, stop looking for inspiration and BE the inspiration!!!!!

If I would have started this in January, I would be at my goal weight by now!

Ok, my weight loss for this week is THREE pounds! I am very happy...I know from now on it will only be 1-2 pounds per week but by week 16, I will reach my goal.

BE the inspiration, people! Have a good one!

6 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

congratulations....i hope you and your family are doing well...keep up the good work :)

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Catch said...

I think I have to go with the motivational speech today.....lol. I will try to do better next week. I promise!

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 lbs is great Lori!!!!Kepp up the good work!!!

I had been good for 8 days and then got sick Friday morning. When I felt well enough to eat again I went off the wagon until yesterday. So I only lost 1 lb.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

loss for week 1 one pound

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow good job on the 3 pounds. I found some batterys for my scale and found out I had lost 2 pounds from the last time I was on the scale that kind of suprised me but I have been sickly and not eating to weill.

I wish you some kind of good sentiment, but I don’t have the time or inclination to get into it

Patrick

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger kristi said...

Alright, I am the black cloud today, I gained 3 pounds. Yes people I gained. So Lori, if you lost it, I found it. Better luck next week. I am tighten up this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home