Lori's Minute

Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF and more on dreams

I had to blog again today because after I talked yesterday about my dreams and lack of a good nights sleep, last night I actually had some ok dreams that were not life threatening or upsetting so I woke up feeling not refreshed, but not with a racing heartbeat either. I'll take that anyday!(I forgot to mention yesterday the frequent 'going back to a previous place of employment why am I still doing this?' dream).

I had several last night but the dream I remember had to do with my family staying at a hotel and the hotel staff kept coming in every hour while we were trying to sleep to bring us something. Once, the guy brought us new doorknobs (I could take the psychological view on this because I call all by ex-boyfriends, 'Doorknob' but I choose to believe the guy was just exchanging doorknobs). Then there were bananas in the toilet. I am not going to even try to figure that one out!

Family Update: Luke did well in school today(I think) and the whole class got stickers because they did a great job picking up. Tonight we plan to watch "Chronicles of Narnia" dvd Pete purchased last week (I was hoping the Easter Bunny would bring it but apparently it couldn't wait). Breanna picked the book of the same name at the book fair last night.

Have a good one, people!

5 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Whatever you do don't let TC read this blog entry. He hasw a school boy mind.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

I keep dreaming that I am teaching and I don't know when thay {the children] should come in or go out for recess.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

hi mom i got to your blog yay !

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had dreams as normal as banannas in the toliet! LOL! Mine are waaaaaaayyyyyy out there!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Hello,

I love analyzing dreams they are usually or brains trying to sort things out.

Glad to hear that Luke did well

Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home