Lori's Minute

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Win some, lose some

Sometimes I just can't win...do not confuse my problem with Dr. John's losing streak on iwon.com because I am talking about the blog I wrote about being stranded on a deserted island in which I said my husband, in the event something happened to me, could marry Jennifer Love Hewitt. I thought I was being a nice wife but it turns out he is not happy with me because I married him off. I said it could be worse, I could have him married to Hillary Clinton instead of Jennifer Love Hewitt. He is still not happy...

Family Update, Pete is better but sounds like he has a cold, Breanna and I are still sick, Luke is jumping all over the place and now Pennie is here with her one arm bandaged from her carpal tunnel surgery. Poor thing, last night I was at her house and woke up in the middle of the night thinking I lost her because she was not asleep on the couch. I thought she had fallen in the bathroom or kitchen so I checked those areas and no one was on the floor so I assumed she went to bed. Turns out she was ok...whew! I would not make a good nurse!

Have a good one!

Lori

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I have tagged you. Now you need to list the seven songs you like best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home