Lori's Minute

Saturday, March 25, 2006

While my hunk of a husband and I have made a small dent in our cleaning progress, I have noticed a few things about our family.

1. We are slobs.(always knew that)
2. We are lazy.(knew this too)
3. We like to have a lot of storage containers with nothing in them.
4. "Oh yeah, I was gonna make something with this so I'm still gonna keep it." is a common utterance.
5. "Who did you know in prison?" is another utterance, but not a common one, thank goodness.
6. While doing laundry there was a basket of folded clothes on top of the dryer. I called my husband and he said those clothes were dirty and needed to be washed. However, the basket of unfolded clothes were just out of the dryer and clean...huh?The funny thing about this is my daughter does the same thing, folds her dirty clothes to get more in the basket to bring them to the laundry room.

Family Update: Pete and I are feeling much better compared to last weekend. Breanna still has a cough and Luke had some days where he was so-so.

Luke was star of the day at his preschool on Friday so I was room mom and brought treats(choc. chip muffins which Luke helped make and milk). He brought his sister for show and tell.

I went to a craft store and bought items to decorate easter eggs. I have at least nine eggs blown out waiting to be decorated. I will make some hard boiled eggs for the kids to decorat.Also bought easter cookie cutters.

Pete and Luke went to the hobby store while I was at the craft store where Luke found a pirate's treasure chest he wants for his birthday so we put it on his list (he also wants a baby and that ain't gonna happen!).

Have a good one!

3 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

We don't fold any clothes here , clean or dirty. We also have empty platic holders-great big ones.

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better!
A small dent in the cleaning process is better than none!
I love that you made muffins! I can not wait to do that stuff! My son has never had a muffin, but he looks like he has had plenty!
If you would like I will add your blog to my links!
Take Care!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Wow,
I love empty storage containers. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home