Lori's Minute

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Need a blog?Ask the four year old...

I did not know what to blog about but felt I should since my father-in-law went through all the trouble of setting one up for me. So, I asked my four year old son if he could tell me a story. 'Suuuuuure' he said.

Once upon a time there was a dragon who came from a purple egg. He was not a mean dragon but a very good dragon. He only used his fire to light the campfires for the kids at the campground and then he went back to his nest. The End.

Family Update...Pete came home sick from work and is watching basketball in our room while blowing his nose constantly, Breanna stayed home from school, Luke is fine but I have now come down with something. I will be going to bed when Luke goes to bed!

Have a good one....Lori

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I love dragon stories. I hate colds. Get well before Sunday.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home