Lori's Minute

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Being the wife of a guy who likes Hooters

I admit I am one of those wives who does not mind if HOH (hunk of a husband) goes to Hooters. I do not worry because of time he came home and said he and his buddies were all upset because the waitress kept talking to them while they were trying to watch the March Madness basketball games.

Then there was the time when they were building the first Hooters in Green Bay and every time we went past the construction site, HOH would say, "Hooters!". One day while the song'Who Let the Dogs Out?' was playing on the radio, my then four year old daughter sang, "Who let the Hooters Out?" as we drove past it. It was so funny because of the double meaning....we laughed!

The day my son was born, HOH called the guys at work and I heard him say, "Oh, I do not think I can go to Hooters for lunch today." But, I thought I had to shower and change rooms, the nurses were doing tests on the baby so I figured why not and told him to go ahead and go.(I never let him forget it, either!)

The do have good food...

4 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

What do you mean I read your blog sometimes. I read your blog all the time. It just keeps getting better.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Hooters is said to have great wings. You will be able to use that sacrifice at various different times throughout your marriage.

Pennie

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hubby always raved about their wings. He asked me to go one day and I felt akward but agreed. It was no big deal at all. The place is like any other resturant. And I love the wings, shrimp, and curly fries. We eat there whenever we can. Once while we were there a little girl about 8 years old was having her bday party there! She was opening her presents and the girls sang to her and everything! I thought that was a little odd. But I have no problem with the place at all. We went once with my mom and she liked it too. I don't see why some women have a problem with it. It's no big deal at all. The girls don't wear anything your hubby can't see in public somewhere everyday anyhow.

Have a great weekend!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger kristi said...

The hubby always wants to go there and I like wings but the messiness of them is a turnoff sometimes so I say no, maybe another time!!!! I do not have any problem with him going there and I figure that the women that work there are just eye candy, they are already taken I am sure, so no need to worry. Although not too long ago I got the craving for some Hooters wings and of all people the hubby did not want to go there!!! He wanted Outback!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home