Lori's Minute

Sunday, March 19, 2006

One good thing about getting tagged

One good thing about getting tagged is I have something to blog. I am suppose to list my favorite songs. I forgot how many, so I will list ten because I like the number ten.

1. O Holy Night
2. The Church's One Foundation
3. The Gift of Love by Bette Midler
4. Don't Stop Believin' by the Eagles
5. The Rose by Bette Midler
6. Beautiful Boy by John Lennon
7. Our Love is like a Storybook Story from the Princess Bride movie
8. In the Ghetto by Elvis
9. Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
10. Happy Birthday Maya by Luke Linna

Family Update
I am not sure if we are any better or not. Pete, Breanna and I are all still pretty miserable. I made french toast this morning which worked out well because I needed to blow out eggs for color easter eggs to hang on our ficus tree. My mom and I used to decorate eggs when I was a kid and she still has most of them and hangs them up every year. I need to get to the craft store to buy some supplies.

Pat and the boys stopped in for a couple of hours. It was good to see them even though we were not great company. Pat was able to take Pennie home so Pete would not have to take her. Her hand seems to be doing better and better as time goes on.

Breanna is on spring break this week but Luke still has school.

Have a good one...Lori

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everyone gets better in your family, and stays that way. It is so hard when you keep passing stuff around sometimes! Hubby brings stuff home from work,gets better, but not before he gives it to me. And I always get it longer and worse than he had it! Now that we have a son, I am hoping he isn't third in line next time!
I love the Princess Bride movie. I don't recall the song you listed though. I will keep an ear out for it next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home