Lori's Minute

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Finally, the day is here.

We are back home from taking Luke to have dental work done. He handled everything fine and the nurse said he was the best patient she had that day. They did not pull any teeth, but capped several and did a few fillings. The dentist says if we keep up to date with everything, he should not need any more work done. I will be brushing and flossing that kid's teeth until he leaves home (to either go to college or run away because of my constant brushing and flossing techniques). I am glad this whole hospital ordeal is over and I cannot imagine what parents who have small children who have serious operations go through because this was bad enough.

Pete still has a horrible cold, Breanna came down with a cold last night but went to school today. She got her report card and did fairly well. We will have to take her out to celebrate.

George has moved from Crystal Falls to Green Bay and at first was put in the corner by the closet, but every time I open the closet, the door hits poor George. I moved him over to the front door but Luke does not like him there so I suggested by the fireplace and Luke likes that idea but I have not moved him yet.

Have a good one...Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home