Lori's Minute

Monday, March 13, 2006

My Very Own Blog

Thanks to my father-in-law, I now have my very own blog. I am so excited! I have been trying to think what my first blog should be but decided that was too overwhelming so I made an easy decision to make it about the first blog.

It has been difficult to leave comments on other blogs when people thought it was Pete and not me. They would then ask him about it and he had no clue what they were talking about. This would be a good thing if I wanted to remain anonymous or say some things that were not too nice but what if I had something brilliant to say?(Hasn't happened yet, but it could). Well, then I would want some of the credit.

Family Update: Pete's got a cold, Luke is playing with all the artwork he brought home from school now that the artshow is over (there is a parrot, an alligator, a crab, and a seahorse) and Breanna has been busily blogging since Grandpa set her up with her very own blog. I know when she gets home from school, the first thing she will do after letting the dog out, is checking her blog.

We have had our own blog explosion.

And all is right with the world.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I get to make the first comment. Isn't life great.
Grampa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home