Lori's Minute

Monday, July 28, 2008

Stolen from Dr. John

Stole this from Dr. John because I like to take things from him.

8 things I have a passion for:
1. junk food
2. sleeping
3. my family
4. dogs
5. books
6. painting murals
7. Packers
8. talking to God

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. publish a book
2. be healthy
3. restore my vision
4. have the entire house clean at one time so I can have people over.
5. become a more giving person
6. watch my kids become wonderful adults
7. travel with Pete
8. paint a masterpiece

8 things I have read recently;
1.Green Bay Press Gazette
2.Reader's Digest
3. e-mails from my cousin
4. Dr. John's blog
5. our church newsletter
6. The Bernstein Bears
7. Little Critter's Easter Egg Hunt
8. Wall-e Finds Love

8 movies I have seen more than once:
1. All the Star Wars movies
2. The Princess Bride (Inconceivaable!)
3. Steel Magnolias
4. A Bug's Life
5. The Ten Commandments
6. Back to the Future
7. Raiders of the Lost Ark
8. Beauty and the Beast

3 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Dr. John (and Melli) stole the meme from me, and I stole the meme from Jules .... this one just won't stay put!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

It is a movable meme. I hope yo do get to paint that masterpiece.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

You read some of the books out loud, I bet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home