Lori's Minute

Friday, April 04, 2008

Week of Whoo-hoo!!!

It has been good week....the daughter said she was getting an A in math...whoo-hoo! My son got his next belt in martial arts. The master made a special mention by having him come up to the front of the class and tell the rest of the class that he was the most improved student and the hardest worker and he will get a gold medal!! Another whoo-hoo!!! He is the second youngest kid in his class, too.

THe dog's cold is getting better, my friend who just had surgery is doing well and another friend who started a new job had a good week...more whoo-hoo!!!

Oh yeah, spring has sprung....whoo-hoo! I did not have to wear a jacket to walk to school to pick up my son...whoo-hooo!!!

Sat. we are cleaning out the garage and when we are done I will do another whoo-hoo!!!!

I hope you all had a whoo-hoo week....later!

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I whoo-hooed over the weather.

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My week was back to work and crying kids. What do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home