Lori's Minute

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Overheard at the convention

I am back from my trip to KC for the Foundation for Fighting Blindness convention. THere is a lot of progress being made which I will talk about later.

While I was there, I went to a networking session where we all sit in a circle and talk about our condition and experiences. There are two sisters who always come and they are a riot. One sister said "We did not get our hearing aids until we were in high school, I don't know why..." and then the other sister said, "That was because when I was six years old, I flushed mine down the toilet, remember?"

Funny....our dog Rush ate one of mine!

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the better for his stomach to hear when he was called to dinner ....

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just goes to show you, laughter is good medicine. And I hope you learned a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home