Lori's Minute

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hotel time

The other day we spent the whole day at home. The kids decided to play hotel. In the loft is a trunk my daughter uses as the front desk and an antique looking phone that really works. My son sat next to her with a laundry basket turned upside down as his desk and he had a package of mint gum he was selling for 3 cents.

I went upstairs to take a bath and took my cell phone. I 'checked in' and bought a piece of gum. I was then shown my room. While taking a bath I called the front desk from my cell phone and asked to speak to the 'nice young man selling the gum'.

"Yeah...whaddya want?"

"I would like another piece of gum delivered to my room, please."

"Well, I do not want to waste all my gum!" Click.

So much for the nice young man selling the gum.

5 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gum is more valuable then the penny!

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gum is more valuable then the penny!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Catch said...

hahahahaha...this is too funny!

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a future business man. Or maybe a reincarnation of Jack Benny.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Chewing gum isn't good for your teeth. He was just trying tol protect you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home