Lori's Minute

Monday, January 29, 2007

Sunday Sunday

While hubby and daughter went to have pizza at our church and then swimming at the local high school, the five year old and I had our own pizza. While waiting for it to bake, we made puppets out of paper lunch bags and had a puppet show. After pizza, we painted on paper plates (I made one, he made five) and he hung them up on the entertainment center. Then we read a bunch of books. All in all, a good day.

Tonight (Monday) I am watching Supernanny because the family is from our area. I watched it a lot last year but have not this year because I did not want the kids to see what other kids were doing to get into trouble and get ideas.

Still searching for the music cds. Tomorrow I am going to personally look for them while everyone is at school or at work. Then when I find them, and I will, I will do the happy dance!!!!

BYE!

5 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love having a reason to do the happy dance. What is your like? I kinda skip n clap. LOL

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Sounds like you had a nice son and mother time. Hope you can do the happy dance with cds in hand.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Catch said...

Good luck in looking for the cds Lori. I hope you find them!!! If you do find them, they will be in the last place you look...hahahaha

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I hope you get to dance but some thins don't want to be found.

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori, Super Mom and Super Detective! I love reading about your family. I wish more moms we able to stay home with their kids. It makes a world of difference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home