Lori's Minute

Thursday, January 25, 2007

We are on a mission

Ok, our family is known for misplacing things but now it really has gotten out of hand. Hubby thinks we are missing about 30 music cds. We think they are all in a binder somwhere but we cannot find it. Of course, these are the ones we listen to the most so we must have left it somewhere but we cannot figure it out.

So, tonight he is tearing through all the storage bins to see if we put them in there somewhere. It really is a mystery. I just hope they were not stolen out of our car or we left them at a hotel or something.

Not much new on the family front. I did accoomplish some things today so I feel a little better about myself. i always have a hard time with the winter blues and not getting out of the house this time of year so I try to accomplish at least one thing a day around the house. Today I put flannel sheets on the bed, paid some bills, and cleaned the family room.

Proud of my son who helped pick up the family room without me asking....who-hoo!!! Tonight he made puppets out of paper lunch bags. (We had to buy two packs, one for his lunches and one for his projects...pretty cheap projects if you ask me!)

I'll let you know if we find the cds....my guess is they are in the garage, the basement and some in my daughter's bedroom...like we would try to go into her room....only as our last option.

5 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, how I can relate!!I'm still looking for stuff since we moved. Get this, I once thought I'd get a jump start on Christmas wrapping and hiding presents, then I ended up missing some untl months later.

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get the winter blues too. I hope you find your cds.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Sounds like us looking for Betty's purse. I'm sure you will find them. There are too many for the dog to have eaten them.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Catch said...

I hope you find the cd's. I hate to lose stuff! I have to get out in the winter even if its just to walk to the store.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen, this is how you find the CDs -- quit looking for them and start looking for something else. It works every time ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home