Lori's Minute

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Good day

We had a good day today. We got to sleep in a little bit. The kids wanted a big breakfast so I made scrambled eggs, toast, potatoes and ham. Hubby smelled the food and woke up in time to eat.

I had to get something in the mail and then we headed to visit the in-laws. We dropped the kids off and the dog and went to a store to find a bathing suit for the daughter who has a swimming party tomorow. We went into the store to buy a suit (quick trip right?) and came out with about 12 items. THey were haviing a sale on all their winter clothes at 70% off so I had to get some things for the kids and hubby got some new pants. I bought a Christmas outfit for the five year old which has a vest and a tie along with a shirt and pants. He says he wants to wear it for Easter. Of all of us, he is the snappiest dresser.

Then back to the house to visit. It is so nice to have them close so we can visit them like this on a regular basis.

Back at home, we are still looking for the music cds....the hunt goes on. Hubby found one under the tv in his office....one down, 29 to go.

4 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Catch said...

I can imagine how nice it must be to be closer to Dr John and Betty. Its good for evevryone. I hope you find your cd's..I get so exasperated when I cant find something.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

I liked the day too.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I thought it was a great day.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hang on to those days, remmber them when they are not so nice. Swimming? Are you kidding?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home