Lori's Minute

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What is your comfort food?

Remember a few weeks ago I said we were trying to save money by eating at home? We did great the first week, ok the second week but then we all got sick and I especially, wanted 'comfort food'.

For me it is a cheeseburger(plain), fries and a choc. shake from McDonalds. It is the only thing that tastes good when I am sick.

I also like bologna sandwiches or grilled cheese sandwiches.

The thing I look forward to when I finally feel better is a big glass of milk. I can't drink it when I am sick but when I am better, it tastes so good, especially with brownies!

So, here is my question of the day....what is your comfort food?

9 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fresh baked bread with lots of butter.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger kristi said...

homemade mashed potatoes, early green peas and homemade biscuits

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Catch said...

potatoe soup or toast with butter and a cup of tea.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Is pepsi/coke a food? If so that would be my comfort food when I am sick if thats not a food I would have to say Mcdonalds Big mac or 1/4 pounder with large coke and fries.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Oh I am so hungry after reading your blog and the comments. I like anything chocolate.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said...

First, I'm so sorry about Maya. I missed the last post, and as someone who watched her beloved cat pass, I sympathize. May she rest in peace.

My comfort food is chicken (cooked any way, but mostly fried) mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes and gravy, I also like cake and ice cream.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Chocolate
chololate
chocolate
chocolate
but not when I am sick.

When I am sick I want -- nothing. Go away and leave me alone. NOW.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Janets Planet said...

Comfort food would definitely have to be a chocolate malt. Not that chocolate in any form isnt comforting. But when I get myself a chocolate malt it means I am okay with everything. Besides, it contains milk -- so there is calcium and protein and one must not forget the antioxidants that chocolate has! :-) Hmmmm, could be it is the perfect food!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Bazza said...

Tuscan bean soup, with fresh baked bread.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home