Lori's Minute

Friday, June 09, 2006

Time to play tag

I know I just did a list, but I got tagged and no one can tell me "I am not part of the team". (hee-hee).

Four jobs I have had:
1. fast food worker
2. bank teller
3. data entry at college
4. receptionist at a industrial tool store

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. The original three Star Wars movies
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Field of Dreams

Four places I have lived:
1. Green Bay, WI
2. Upland, CA -6 months
3. LaCrosse, WI- 7 days until adopted to live in...
4. Madison, WI- 1 year before moving to Green Bay

Four places I have visited:
1. Chicago
2. San Francisco
3. Boston
4. Orlando

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in bed sleeping
2. in a hot tub
3. swimming with dolphins
4. in clothes a few sizes smaller

Four tv shows I love:
1. Scrubs
2. Letterman
3. Live with Regis and Kelly
4. What Not to Wear on TLC

Four favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Chicken
3. French Fries
4. Chocolate


Family Update: Today was the ten year old's last day of school. Afterwards one of her classmates rented a limo for all the fifth grade girls to go to a roller skating rink which I thought was pretty cool but I was a little nervous because I did not know the parents and this was the first time I let her go without calling the parents. Then they were late getting back so I thought for sure they really did not go to the roller rink but instead went to the airport and now on a plane out of the country! But she soon showed up. Whew!

HOH mowed the lawn and then we watched the Brewers who were losing last I checked (ahead 6-0 and they give up 8 runs in one inning and most of them were walk ins! Who does that?) I should have utilized my time better by doing something constructive rather than watching the game.

Have a good one!

5 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

I don't like tags but i love lists...figure that eh? Do you cry every time you watch Stel Magnolias? i do, everytime, even though i have seen it a million times ;( ... Joe and i are great fans of Zach from Scrubs...and both loooved Scrubs too..and my kids and i love when TLC put on those marathons What not to wear days, we just sit and watch, mostly the girls with popcorn..pretty good show :) ...I see that we both are pretty the same in the way we panic, guard the kids...what you describe is how i would have and have reacted like many times...lol...Yes, it is a good thing that they were't at the airport..I do understand, totally trust me, lol...Sorry your team lost the game..hope better success for next time..Here the Oilers are on Saturday going for their 1 win in the Stanley Cup...and all Canada holds it's breath...
Have yourself a wonderful wknd with the family...and don't you know how beautiful you are...don't be silly about the dress numbers...when i look at your pics i don't see you need anything but i would love to send you a hug..

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

What about Dirty Dancing.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

At least we agree on what food is good. But how can you like Scrubs?

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Our movie list are simalar. I wanted to put Steel Magnolias but I couldn't remember the name. I said to my self strong Magnolias no hrd Magnolias no so I gave up. At lunch the next day I shouted out frightening dr john Steel Magnolias.

I want to hear about that last days venture from your daughter.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Catch said...

I bet you were nervous when she was late..one of the hardest things is letting go esp in this world today. But what a fun thing for her and her friends to do!!! so cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home