Lori's Minute

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Amnesia Tuesday

Let's see, I know there is something about this day I am supposed to do but I cannot remember for the life of me what it is. Is it my top 100 list? No, I think I finished the list last week. Maybe it is the artifact box filled with my lifetime memories? Nope, that is Dr. John. Perhaps it is the last day of school? Nooooo, that was last week.

I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do on Tuesday. The blogger was giving me trouble so maybe it is "have trouble blogging"Tuesday. I have a small inkling I am supposed to post a number but I am not sure why. Well, I will post a number just fot the heck of it and if my commenters would like to post a number they are more than welcome to do so. I like the number four so will pick that number. (This would be a plus four but that is as far as I go with this!)

Family Update: We had a nice weekend at home. Sunday we went to look at about ten open houses for my in-laws. We saw many nice homes but after HOH talked to them, it looks like they would rather move to where my sister-in-law lives which makes sense if they want to go into a house with her. She lives about a half hour away. This way they will also be closer to their other grandchildren. This is one of those times I really miss driving. It would be nice for me to pack up the kids and go visit them (and others) once in awhile. I always liked highway driving.
If you go to my daughter's blog, Bree, from my links, she did a tribute to Anne Frank. I think she would appreciate a comment and I would, too.

Have a good one people!

9 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

sweetie, tuesdays and blogger just don't mix...it posted today post duplicate times...maybe it thinks that 'he' ought to have tuesdays off or something. his day of rest i guess, lol..

i think it's adorable that your daughter has a blog...we will go and visit her for sure. i love Anne Frank since i was very small...


i didn't realize that Dr. John and Betty were moving? it's wonderful to have family close to you so i'm glad that although you don't drive they will only be .5 hrs away...they can visit more then...

don't let blogger bug you..i have had a hard time commenting today too...hugs.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee Tuesdays? I can't remember either;)

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

Lori you are hillarious..last night i was reading people's comments and found yours and it was so funny. and mine today was awesome...Johnn this is God...but i hear they frown on...lol...and now that i think of it, i was enjoying another comment i came across the other day...you got a great sense of humor..love it and love you...hugs. Bree is an awesome little girl...love her name...and i love your mommy comment on the previous post...a mom is always a mom...

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Perhaps it has something to do with weight loss. Four pound gain . Tsk Tsk.Please don't move us yet. We went through all of this once before and then didn't move. Now the ball is in Pennie's court.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Catch said...

Lori...I dont know what you forgot today but remember tomorrow is garbage day!!!!!! lol

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Louisiana said...

Hello there...yes, indeed, Chana is pretty pleased...he is wonderful isn't he? i think we ought to name the turtle..i shall suggest it to Dr. John tomorrow...
how thoughtful of you to be happy for me...you are such a sweetie.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww,
I'm always a day late....
Thought I'd stop and say Hi,
Blogger has been screw'd up for a while now....
I luv 2 look at houses, the only problem is -I want most of them!
:o

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog. Dr. John gave me a lot of traffic today. I'm glad to meet some new bloggers.

Oh, and imagine having a whole post on trying to remember what you were supposed to blog about. lol

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

The number I have is 1/2 loss its small but nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home