Lori's Minute

Friday, June 05, 2009

TGIF!

It has been a good week. I went walking every day except today but the day is not over yet. Yesterday I had a meeting and my brother dropped me off at Pete's work so he would not have to bring me all the way home and it was close to Pete's quitting time. I got to spend an hour at the office with him. His office was a lot cleaner than I thought it would be. I decided he needed a painting on his wall so will work on one for him. He does not like abstract art so I will have to paint something that actually looks like something. I reminded him an abstract piece would be a good conversation piece so we will see what happens. It would not surprise me if it ends up in the dumpster. (Not even sure work will allow it).

Luke has a cold so stayed home from school today. His last day of school is next Thursday and Bree's is Wednesday.

Pete bought a WiiFit...the only problem is we have to clean the basement to set it up so guess what we are doing this weekend?

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Let me guess - cleaning the basement?

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

The w11fit is very good but ours is at Pennies and I am too lazy to walk over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home