Lori's Minute

Friday, May 29, 2009

I learned a valuable lesson yesterday which I thought I would share. A couple days ago, it was raining hard enough to soak my shoes when I went for my daily walk. The shoes were still wet yesterday so I wore an old pair of shoes. I now have three blisters and a bubble blister on my heel. YOUCH!

Moral of the story...stick with what you know when it comes to health. After running them through the dryer three times, the wet shoes are finally dry and I wore them today. I walked a little further today. The weather was perfect.

The kids have a half day of school today. Luke was excited when he learned he has less than two weeks of school left and then three months off for summer.

Pete and Bree have a Blizzard game tonight.

3 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know how you feel. I have to be careful not to get my shoes wet. I can also tell when my shoes are wearing out cause they start hurting my feet and legs. Almost time to get some more.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Sorry your feet hurt. Glad the shoes dried well.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I got new shoes on Sunday. I will keep the old for walking the dog. Walking with sore feet is not good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home