Lori's Minute

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I planted more flowers today. Usually I have only one planter so all I have to do is worry about watering the one. THis year I have four planters on the ground, and four hanging plants. One side of the house is nothing but weeds so I put two planters there.

Bree and I walked around the house and looked the back part of the yard where there are trees to decide where we want to put a swinging wooden bench. We will make stepping stones leading to the bench.

I need my mom to come and tell me what is a weed and what is not.

The weather today is just right...sunny, a little windy, not to hot or cold.

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Rreal planting weather.Good luck.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love gardens. Right now it is too hot here to do much except drag a hose around to water the flowers and veggies. The cucumbers in the veggie garden are about to take on a life of their own by running over everything!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I use to have Lillian to tell me what was a weed or not. I did not always agree if it was a pretty flower. She thinks sunflowers are weeds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home