Lori's Minute

Saturday, February 07, 2009

This was the longest month of January I have ever endured in my life!!!! I don't want to go into details too much other than to say that the 'time of the month' has lasted more than a month (day 33) and for a couple weeks it was so heavy I could not leave the house except for when I went to the doctor. We are trying several things to stop it but so far I still have it.

But, I did get out Thursday night. I had a meeting and even curled my hair. Last night Pete took us all out to Chili's which just opened about a mile from our house. We lucked out and arrived before the rush which was pretty good for a Friday night.

I realized I forgot to give Luke his medicine yesterday before school when 1. he had eaten his lunch and 2. he sat on his head on the couch which he does when he has not had his meds.

Today it is supposed to be warmer. We plan to do a cardboard run...other than that not much except church on Sunday. Pete has vowed not to work at all this weekend.

4 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

This warmer weather may it nice to get out and I am glad you were able to do that.
Hope Pete can not work this weekend.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

Makes not may

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Hope you get better soon. It is hard not being able to get out.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

take it easy, good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home