Lori's Minute

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Luke-ism

This morning I asked Luke how he slept because I tossed and turned all night. He said "Ummm...I just tossed."


Pete's pet peeve is when people chomp while they are eating. Luke likes to get some item of food and then sit next to his father on the couch and chomp in his ear while his father attempts to play a computer game. Pete said, "I may forbid you to eat in here anymore and only allow eating in the kitchen."

Luke said, "Then you do not get to say "Who's chomping?" anymore! (Which is Luke's pet peeve).

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I have to say my grandson is one smart kid.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

Just tossing is enough

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Out of the mouths of babes! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home