Lori's Minute

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We got a bunch of snow...the kids had a snow day. I was going to make them go out and make a snowman or snowfort but it was the kind of snow that was too fluffy and wouldn't pack.

I watched the Biggest Loser last night...we want Michelle to win because she is the underdog and I think the one who has learned the most and come the farthest.

Last night I dreamt Bob from the Biggest Loser was yelling at me to get moving. I think that was a sign....that and the fact that none of my clothes fit. So I started to eat better...this is my second day. Whoo...hoo...happy...happy....joy.........joy....blah...blah......blahhhhh.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I hope your candidate wins.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I agree with you. After each show thats the way I feel. So I am going to try again this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home