Lori's Minute

Monday, December 01, 2008

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. First I made the family help me clean the family room so rather than taking the usual three hours it got done in less than an hour. We went to my mom's who made EVERYTHING and it was good. I got to visit with my sister-in-law and see my nephews and their cute dog. The next day we went to my brother-on-law's house and he made EVERYTHING and it was good. I visited with my father-in-law, saw my nephews and held a cute snake.

Over the weekend, Pete went to the Packer game, I painted panels for the Christmas program at church (in my kithen!!!!) and when we picked the dog up from the kennel and grooming place he had blue bows in his ears! That's just not right.

Today I spoke to my daughter's eighth grade class about the articles I have been writing for the paper. I told them to look for the articles on Mondays about once a month and it turns out no one in the class gets the paper (perhaps they were pulling my leg?) I got to walk home with my daughter on the snowy, slippery sidewalk with her very talkative friends. They are a funny, good group of girls. I felt like an old lady walking with them.

Tonight we watched Chuck. We love that show. Tomorrow the water guy comes to replace the water meter in the house. Pete will stay home in case he has any questions. I am not functional when utility people come to the house because I don't know where anything is. However, the toilet handle broke and I lifted up the tank cover and figured out how to fix it. (Pete went and got the part and fixed it but at least I knew what to fix!)

3 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, that sounds like you had fun. I realized the other day that I missed half of the food so I didn't get to taste all the stuff the kids made. Guess I was too tired of all the noise from everyone talking...

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I watched Chuck for the first time last night and I enjoyed it.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I like Chuck also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home