Lori's Minute

Monday, December 15, 2008

Today I told my daughter we need to come up with a holiday family tradition. Her answer was "Sleep..."

Later I asked if she would help me put up the garland on the loft and hang up the stockings. She asked, "Do we HAVE to listen to Christmas music????"

Can you tell she is a teenager?

We did get a nice tall tree...it was the second one we saw. I think it is the tallest tree we ever had (I say that every year) but this one is at least 12 feet tall. It was nice because since it is skinny, it was easy to carry into the house and fit through the door.Plus it hasn't fallen over yet.

I went shopping this weekend with my friend Geri. I got some gifts but not all and I forgot to pick up Christmas cards. I don't think I am going to send any out this year. I have nothing to write about...maybe my top ten list which I do every year could be about why I don't want to send out cards.

I lost two pounds last week....not Biggest Loser numbers but it is better than gaining or not losing any.

2 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. Too bad the tree fell over.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger bettygram said...

I add my congrats on the weight loss. our girl won on The Biggest Loser.
Awe jee Bree Christmas music is a must as you trim.
For Christmas music go to Quilly's blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home